Learn more about disparities analysis in QDR data and Federal resources with the QDR Data Spotlights.
- A new Data Spotlight shows that more adults report being asked to teach-back health care instructions from their providers, but disparities exist among adult patients by race, ethnicity and education. A related infographic is also available.
- A QDR Data Spotlight shows improvement in hospital admissions for uncontrolled diabetes among American Indians and Alaska Natives. A related infographic is also available.
- A QDR Data Spotlight shows ongoing disparities in infant mortality and low birth weight. A related infographic is also available.
Fact sheets on AHRQ research topics and programs.
AHRQ's factsheets about aging
AHRQ's fact sheets about children's health
- Articles and Publications, 2010
- Children's Health Insurance Program
- Resource Guide to AHRQ Child and Youth Health and Health Care Services Data
- New Starts, 2011
- Chronic Care for Low-Income Children with Asthma
- Vitamin D Supplementation To Prevent Rickets in Breast-Fed Babies
- Child Health Care Quality Toolbox
- Children and Asthma
AHRQ's fact sheets about computers and medical informatics
AHRQ's fact sheets about coronary artery disease
AHRQ's fact sheets about health information technology
AHRQ's fact sheets about health literacy and cultural competency
AHRQ fact sheets about health services research
AHRQ fact sheets about medical errors and patient safety
AHRQ's fact sheets about mental health
AHRQ's fact sheets about minority health
AHRQ's fact sheets about primary care.
- Primary Care Practice-Based Research Networks
- AHRQ Activities Using Community-Based Participatory Research to Address Health Care Disparities
- Distribution of the U.S. Primary Care Workforce
- The Number of Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants Practicing Primary Care in the United States
- The Number of Practicing Primary Care Physicians in the United States
- Primary Care Workforce Facts and Stats
- IMPaCT (Infrastructure for Maintaining Primary Care Transformation)
- Transforming Primary Care Practice: Award Recipients
AHRQ's fact sheets about quality
AHRQ's fact sheets about translating research into practice
- Accelerating Change and Transformation in Organizations and Networks (ACTION)
- Accelerating Change and Transformation in Organizations and Networks II (ACTION II)
- ACTION II Project Awards, Fiscal Year 2011
- ACTION Project Awards, Fiscal Year 2010
- ACTION Project Awards, Fiscal Year 2009
- ACTION II Awards, Fiscal Year 2012
AHRQ's fact sheets about women's health
Fact sheet describes program to help purchasers and providers enhance quality improvement, public reporting, and pay-for-performance programs